The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in collaboration with AIT in Vietnam (AITVN) offers the AIT Professional Master Program in the field of Environmental Engineering and Management (PM-EEM) in Vietnam. PM-EEM aims to provide middle and senior level managers and policy makers with advanced knowledge and skills in environmental engineering and management.
Entry Requirements and Procedure:
– Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study
– Minimum of 4-5 years working experience
– Certified proficiency in English: IELTS/AIT-EET (4.5), TOEFL paper-based (500) or equivalent.
To apply for admission, an applicant must submit:
– A completed AIT application form
– A certified copy of undergraduate certificate (in English)
– A certified official student transcript (in English)
– Two (02) letters of recommendation
– A certificate of English language proficiency
Please click here for download the application forms.
Venue and schedule:
Hanoi: AIT-VN, B3 Building, The University of Transport and Communications, Lang Thuong ward, Dong Da, Hanoi
HCMC: FCC building, 6th Floor, 45 Dinh Tien Hoang Str., Ben Nghe ward, District 1, HoChiMinh City
Time: The course starts in Spring Semester of 2019
– Friday (evening)
– Saturday (full day)
– Sunday (full day)
Application deadline: 30 December 2018
For detailed information about this program, please CLICK HERE for your interest on this program in Vietnam and contact: Dr. Ngo Tho Hung, PM-EEM Local Coordinator, Phone: +84-9135 8 6886, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org