The School of Engineering and Technology (SET) of AIT in collaboration with AIT Center in Vietnam (AITVN) offers AIT Professional Master Program in the field of Project Management specialized in Construction in Vietnam since 2007.
The program trains professionals to play a leading role in the international construction industry. It prepares for students:
- To become outstanding managers and decision-makers familiar with the modern techniques of construction management, engineering management and infrastructure management
- To more competent and capable to manage international large construction projects
- To be able to assist the corporation to install and develop project management system in a company.
- Have English language proficiency which may be satisfied in any requirement of the following:
- IELTS (5.0) or equivalent
- TOEFL (Paper -based: 500; Computer – Based:173; or Internet- based: 61)
- Applicants can apply for English Test offered by AIT at AIT-VN. English Test fee: 20 USD.
- Hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study.
- At least three-year working experience.
Fellowships are available for qualified applicants who pass entrance examination and have English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 and up.
Deadline for application: June 30, 2018
Tentative first class date: August 2018
For further information, please contact us:
Ha Noi: Ms. Dieu Linh – 0904 954 818
Ho Chi Minh City: Ms. Thu Ha – 0128 526 5168
Download for Program Brochure in 2018