- Position: Program Assistant – based in Hanoi Office
- Department/Section: Academic Program Department of AITCV
- Program: Academic Programs + Short Course
- Intermediate Supervisor: Line Manager and AITCV Director
- Salary grade: Negotiate
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in promoting activities and consulting works
- Good command in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Several years of experience in the areas of training, education, and promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Basic Function: Responsible for the Sales representative & Academic support for the Academic and short-term training programs in the North of Vietnam
(1) Sales representative
- Present, promote and sell Academic and short-term training courses to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Organize Seminars/workshops for program development
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
(2) Academic support:
- In-class assisting faculty in the delivery of courses in the academic programs including course projects and examinations.
- Assisting the Program Coordinator in academic-related issues such as scheduling/course evaluation, Monitoring and documenting courses.
- Following up with faculty advisors on final projects.
- Keeping records of participants’ performance (current courses, missed courses, English proficiency, etc.)
- Assist participants to complete the requirements to defend and graduate
(3) Other as may be assigned by Line Manager and AITCV Director
- Contact: Please submit your CV to AITCV HR department at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://aitcv.ac.vn/
Deadline: 15 March 2022