ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY IN VIETNAM
JOB DESCRIPTION: National Academic Coordinator of Business and Management
Programs/ Head of Academic Program Department
1. Position: National Academic Coordinator/ Head of Academic Program Department
2. Department/Section: Academic Program Department (APD)
3. Intermediate Supervisors: Director of AIT Vietnam, Dean and Coordinator of the School
of Management (SOM) of AIT
4. Working place: AIT Vietnam – Hanoi office
5. Salary: Negotiate
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree (preferably graduated from Master/ PhD in Business
2. 05 years of experience in education and training management, student recruitment,
marketing and social media development at universities or educational institutions.
3. Knowledge of higher education, accreditation, and degree recognition
4. Excellent presentation and communication skills and interpersonal skills, including
demonstrated managerial competency, and the ability to communicate clearly and
develop effective relationships with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders both
in Vietnamese and English
5. Knowledge of institutions, industries, and donors in the Vietnamese context
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The National Academic Coordinator is a multi-faceted role with responsibility for the delivery
of quality teaching and academic counselling and support to postgraduate students in the
subjects related to business and management. The coordinator will support the institution’s
marketing effort as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Whether it is the marketing, recruitment, development, and management of academic
programs, designing seminars/workshops, partnership with partners/AIT alumni, or
any other activities, the coordinator plays an active part in planning these activities by
providing recommendations of best methods for these activities to attain desired
* Support lecturers and closely monitor students in class by providing assistance in
matters such as class management, learning progress, providing extra support for
lecturers during class activities, giving extra help to students, etc.
* Get in contact with students as needed or as requested by lecturers/managers to discuss
students’ learning or other matters that require their attention.
* Collaborate with staff/faculty and other members from AIT Vietnam departments/
AIT’s Schools to build effective partnerships through regular communication,
collaboration, and consultation.
* Documents the ongoing activities and programs; prepares and presents reports to the Intermediate Supervisors.
* Other duties as assigned by the AIT Vietnam Director, Dean of SOM.
– 100% official salary during the probation period.
– Fully-paid 14 days annual leave.
– Social insurance according to the Law of Social insurance.
– Annual health check.
– Provide necessary equipment for working.
– Supportive, innovative, dynamic working environment with the possibility for
professional and personal development.
– Promotion and international travel opportunities.
– Work with distinguished professors and experts worldwide.
Deadline for application: 4 th September, 2021
Contact: Please submit your CV to AIT Vietnam HR department at email: