From 29 to 31 August, representatives from AIT Vietnam leaded by Dr. Phung Van Dong – Director and Van Lang Education Group (VLG) leaded by Dr. Nguyen Cao Tri – Chairman, Board of Directors, had a trip to visit and work with the leaders of AIT Bangkok (Thailand).
Representatives of AIT, AIT Vietnam and Van Lang Education Group (VLG)
Attended the working trip from AIT Vietnam:
- Dr. Phung Van Dong – Director
- Mr. Dao Manh Tuan – Marketing Manager
And from VLG:
- Dr. Nguyen Cao Tri, Chairman, Board of Directors, VLG
- Ms. Tran Thi Thanh Thuy, Standing Member, Board of Directors, VLG
- Mr. Hoàng Thanh Bách – Assistant Board of Director, VLG
- Mr. Lê Văn Út – Assistant Board of Director, VLU
- Nguyễn Hà Phuong Duyên – Assistant Board of Director, VLG
And representatives from AIT included:
- Dr. Eden Woon, President
- Prof. Shobhakar Dhakal, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Naveed Anwar, Vice President of Knowledge Transfer
- Mr. Russell Rein, Vice President for Administration
AIT Vietnam and VLG team were introduced about AIT Campus, AIT Conference Center, AIT Map and AIT’s important milestones since established so far, as well as invited to participate in AIT Special Executive Committee meeting at Administration Building.
Prof. Dieter Trau – Dean of SET introduce the AIT Map
Representatives of AIT Vietnam and VLG participated in the AIT Special Executive Committee meeting
At the meeting, Dr. Phung Van Dong and Dr. Nguyen Cao Tri reported and proposed to AIT about the cooperation relationship between AIT Vietnam and Van Lang Education Group towards the goal of a new education institute in Vietnam.
This working trip deepened the friendly cooperation relationship between AIT, AIT Vietnam and Van Lang Education Group, as well as opened up many positive development opportunities in the future.