Professional Master in Smart Cities (PM-SC)
Professional Master in Smart Cities (PM-SC) Program is a collaboration between Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) through Department of Development and Sustainability and AIT Center in Vietnam to launch this Program.
The PM-SC Program aims to orient practitioners to the concept of smart cities and latest convergence technology and related terms, so that to enable them to build common understanding and insights into smart city as a tool for driving toward sustainable urban transformation. It encourages participants to actively apply to their learnings particularly on the industrial revitalization and urban ecosystem improvement based on the understanding of smart city ecosystem and business model for useful and practical implementation. The program also fosters students to have a professional perspective on global issues, needs, environment, opportunities and partnerships so that they can share and have the common view and motivation to cooperate.
- Internationally recognized degree, instructed and consulted by International faculty
- useful and practical implementation program content
- Flexible study schedule during weekend and evenings within 12 months
- Experience sharing with international executives in field trips abroad
- More than 25,000 worldwide alumni, app. 4,116 Vietnamese alumni and 1,200+ Vietnamese executives and managers
The program includes 03 semesters within 01 year.
Semester 1: 12 credits
- Data Analytics and AI for Smart Cities
- Smart Energy Buildings
- Urban Systems, Innovation and Sustainability
- Urban Planning and Design
- Urban Logistics
- Climate Compatible and Sustainable Infrastructure Development
Semester 2: 12 credits
- Environmental Technology and Innovation for Smart Cities
- Digital/ICT Innovation for Built Environment
- Urban Population and Health
- Urban Eco-Innovation and Circular Economy
- Development Project Planning and Management
- Urban Resilience Assessment
Semester 3: 6 credits
Students conduct a 6-credit Project Work.
Total fee: 14,175 USD
This total fee does not include field trips fee.
To be eligible for admission to the Professional Master’s
program, an applicant must:
- Hold a bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program) or its equivalent in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT.
- Have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum GPA requirement for admission to the master’s program is 2.75 or equivalent at the bachelor degree level.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Be in satisfactory physical and mental health.
- Satisfy English requirement by AIT.
|Interview and English Entrance Test||Thứ 3 hàng tuần|
Mr. Dao Manh Tuan
- M: 0976 499 308; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd Floor, DETECH Tower, 8A Ton That Thuyet, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi