This page provides you the information about the different scholarships that are offered by AIT. Once you complete the online AIT Admission form, you will be automatically considered for all the scholarships for which you are eligible by indicating your preference in ‘Section E: Financial Support’ in the application. It is therefore only necessary to complete the application form once, regardless of which scholarship you would like to be considered for. Since different deadlines apply for different scholarships, you must complete and submit the Admission Form by the particular deadline(s) to be considered for financial support.
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE programme: Joint Master’s in Urban Water Engineering and Management (UWEM)
- Degree Certificate (For a final year student, a degree certificate must be submitted upon enrollment)
- Transcript (For a final year student, a transcript with 7-semester cGPA can be submitted in the online application system. However, a complete transcript must be submitted upon enrollment)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For doctoral applicants only);
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23)
- An essay on your proposed research topic (For doctoral applicants only).
AIT Scholarships / Fellowships
AIT scholarships are awarded to selected applicants depending on their qualifications and merit, and is very competitive. They cover a part (or full) of the credit fees (tuition) only. Applicants should find other sources to pay for registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses.