This training is designed to provide participants with an understanding of project management techniques as well as to improve their skills in solving practical problems and conflicts arising during the project implementation phase.
After the course, the participants are expected to
• Understand basic techniques for planning, scheduling and controlling projects;
• Improve through case studies and group discussions their management skills in dealing with typical issues/ problems in project management
• Project Appraisal and Evaluation Selection • Project Monitoring and Controlling
• Risk Analysis and Project Financing • Negotiation and Problem Solving in Project
• Project Planning and Scheduling Management
• Managers and officers in various enterprises involved in business projects, product and service development and infrastructure projects.
• Corporate executives from organizations interested in developing new businesses or expanding existing businesses in Vietnam.
Training will be participatory and interactive. Attention will be paid on the active participation of participants in adult learning environment. Skill application practice will be carried out through case studies, exercises and role-plays. Trainer will provide background information, facilitate participation of trainees and will act as advisor and information supporter
Participants need to fill in an application form and send it to AIT-VN either by fax or mail. Application must be returned by 10 days before the course commence. The tuition fee for the whole course is VND 8,500,000. This fee does not include transportation, accommodation and personal expenses.
The tuition fees should be paid before the course commencement date
AIT in Vietnam: Building B3, University of Transport & Communications, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi
Please inform us in writing of any change in your registration (withdrawal/ deferment) at least 5 days before the course commencement date, after which 25% of course fees will be chargeable. If no notification is received by commencement date, the full course fee will be charged.
Changes in course dates can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. AIT-VN reserves the right to cancel a course or change the course dates. Every effort, however, will be made to inform participants of the change.
Ms. Trieu Thi Thuy Dung
Tel: +84-4-3766 9493 Ext: 118