Participants will be introduced to the most state of the art maintenance system - TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), with core objectives: zero breakdown, zero defect, zero accident, no readjustment, highest OEE, and the participation of all people in maintenance activity.
After the course, participants can develop a TPM project using equipped techniques and tools, as well as training, coaching and evaluating TPM result in enterprise.
Specially, after completing the course, participants can:
- Understand clearly about TPM and do their tasks using TPM knowledge and tools
- Improve staff awareness in implementing TPM
- Calculate OEE and improve productivity of equipment
- Predict down time of equipment
- Develop and implement TPM program for enterprise
- Develop a One point lesson (OPL)
Main topics will be discussed:
- General introduction of TPM
- Manufacturing losses- Overall Equipment Effective OEE
- TPM Pillars
- TPM implementation steps
- AM Implementation steps
The course is suitable for Manager and Staffs in Production, Maintenance, Inventory, Warehouse, Quality Control,...
HoChiMinh City: 11-12 Apr 2016Morning: 8:30 - 11:30, Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:30
The fee of 8.500.000 VND per participant includes tuition fee, a set of training materials, refreshment during the training time.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Hanoi: AIT-VN, B3 Building, University of Transport and Communication, Lang Thuong, Dong Da
HCMC: AIT-VN, 6th floor, FCC Building, 45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe, District 1
IEM27 - Total Productive Maintenance