- Building capacity on EIA Review – A continuous support and commitment from the LC’s International Development Partners to the enhancement of the effectiveness of EIA Process in Vietnam and the region (24/04/2017 17:56:47)
- Invitation to workshop on "Claim management and dispute resolution for Mega projects" (10/04/2017 11:29:11)
Completion of the training program on “Value chain development and market linkage” on 24-26/8 and 07-09/9/2016 in Tuyen Quang City.
The program was conducted in response to the call of the Lux-Development Support Team for the project VIE035 led by an International Project Implementation Advisor (IPIA/CTA) to build up capacity for Staff of Tuyen Quang Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
This course aims at equipping basic knowledge about value chain and market linkage for senior staff of Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Tuyen Quang (Class I) and practioner-level of value chain, including director of the cooperative, value chain officers, specialists, experts working in the agricultural and rural development at district level, and farmers.
The courses were successfully completed. The overall score was 8.0 over 10. All participants satisfied with the training contents, delivery methods and experience from the trainer.
The participants (class I) reasoned they could apply right after the course to their current work, that they could do:
a) Planning for upgrading of value chain for agri-products of Tuyen Quang;
b) Working in team when doing planning;
c) Defining the priority for value chain, work to do, networking and/or activities for upgrading of the value chain;
d) Doing value chain upgrade via developing of linkage for lead firm.If some investment became available, the participants (of Class 2 ) claimed that they wished to (a) extend the production area; (b) improve the product quality; and (c) build a website for advertising. For more information about the course, please contact Ms. Tran Thi Hong Nhien, at her email: email@example.com.
Some pictures from the course:
- Building capacity on EIA Review – A continuous support and commitment from the LC’s International Development Partners to the enhancement of the effectiveness of EIA Process in Vietnam and the region
- Invitation to workshop on "Claim management and dispute resolution for Mega projects"
- Completion of a 3-day training on "Detecting Contaminated Microorganisms and Preventing the Brewery Laboratory Testing from the Microorganism Contamination”
- AIT-VN signed MOU with the Tra Vinh University
- An Giang University signed MOU with the AIT-VN
- Scholarship - The course of PRINCIPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW, 17-20 April 2017
- Vietnam Learning Center - Training program 2017
- Eduniversal 2016 Business School Ranking Results